We want to make sure that everyone in Deal knows that we are here, that we are FREE to visit, and that the Museum belongs to the people of Deal and all who are interested in its history. This means it is more important than ever that our Members Scheme is something that everyone wants to be part of.
Membership subscriptions are essential to enable us to conserve and develop the collections for future generations – we have an old building that requires constant maintenance and improvements such as heating, and we need to be able to support our dedicated volunteers with the right kinds of training. But we also need our Members to be champions for the Museum within our community, providing not only a vital financial contribution but also a new voice to influence the way the Museum is run. Membership makes an ideal Christmas present for anyone interested in our town.
As a Member benefits include:
- 10% off of all purchases from our shop, which has a collection of books and Deal related artefacts and souvenirs, many of which are unique to the Museum.
- Advance notice of events and new displays.
- Private views of the Museum with tours from our specialist guides.
- A monthly digital newsletter with latest news from the Museum including snippets from the Archive and updates on activities.
- Annual preview day before the Museum opens for the new season in Spring
- Car sticker showing your support for the Museum
- Help us keep Deal Museum at the heart of the community.
Friends of Deal Museum Subscription: £20.00 annually. Cancel any time.